We specialise in the survey and installation of passive fire protection system to new and existing buildings in line with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Passive fire protection is a vital part of any fire safety strategy. The purpose is to contain fires or slow the spread from one area to another.
We are a FIRAS approved contractor with a team of skilled and experienced technicians ready to install the best fire protection product or solution. Our materials are sourced from accredited suppliers and we closely monitor work to ensure full compliance with current legislation.
Our comprehensive FIRAS accredited service includes:
- Fire stopping, curtains, stud systems.
- Fire door repairs and upgrades.
- Penetration sealing.
- Full fire door surveys.
- Issuing of compliance certificates.
Why choose a FIRAS certificated installation contractor?
FIRAS certificated contractors are required to undergo a 3 stage assessment process. And, only when the applicant contractor has satisfied all of these criteria is certification granted:
- Assessment of office management systems.
- Assessment of workmanship of site for all trade disciplines for which certification is sought.
- Competence assessment of supervisory and installation employees.
FIRAS certification is awarded to the contracting company, not the staff. Should a contractor wish to increase their scope of certification, a separate application must be made to attain the additional certification.