We were approached by Our long-term Client Carter Jonas to tender for this project consisting of external repairs and upgrades to the front and rear of the property.
On being awarded the tender package and commencing site set up and full scaffold access at the end of February 2022, it was discovered that the condition of the existing main roof was beyond economical repairs, so the CA at Carter Jonas asked for CDM to provide options and costs for replacement main roof.
This project consisting of external repairs and upgrades to the front and rear of the property.
There were some internal damp repairs to undertake, and we also replaced the roof with a Heritage Clay Hill Tile as additional lead work.
The project extension time was 6 weeks to programme.
Completed and signed off by May 2022.
Scope of work:
- Main roof re-tile.
- New flat roof domes to rear.
- Full external decoration of first and second floors of front and rear.
- Lead works to front ledges 2 levels.
- Gutter and rainwater replacement and repairs.
- Window repairs and glazing.
- Render repairs.
- Replace roofing stones
- Lower-level light panels, frame, and drainage.
- Front timber repairs.
- Rear Brickwork repairs.
- Internal plastering.
- Internal decorating